To search for a member, navigate to the Members tab in WishList Member.
To perform a simple search:
- Enter the name, username or email address of the member in the “Search Users” box provided.
- Select a membership level to search within that specific level OR select “All Users” to search all levels.
- Select a status to search for OR select “All”.
- Then, click the search icon to perform the search.
For advanced search options, click on the “Advanced Search” button.
You can search based on the following criteria:
- Search. The name, username or email address of the member.
- Transaction ID. A transaction ID created by your shopping cart provider when a member registers to a paid membership level.
- Level. By individual membership level or “All Users”.
- Status. Status codes are explained in detail here.
- Sequential. Members who have Sequential Upgrade turned “On” or “Off” respectively.
- Date Range. You can search by Registration Date, Cancellation Date, Expiration Date or by all date ranges.
- From/To: If a Date Range is selection, you can select that date range using the From/To boxes that will appear.
Once all criteria are entered, click the “Advanced Search” button.